UVP ChemStudio Series is the next generation of gel and western blot ECL imagers. This series is equipped with various imaging options, including chemiluminescence, fluorescence, multiplexing, and colorimetry, and is available in two different sizes. The system is also upgradeable for NIR imaging applications.
The UVP ChemStudio Series can capture images of the highest quality due to two different camera options, both with deep cooling, and efficient photon-to-signal conversion. The wide aperture lens optics can capture more light in low-light applications, which results in faster and stronger signals.
- UVP ChemStudio Series: next-gen gel and western blot ECL imagers
- Multiple imaging options, including chemiluminescence, fluorescence, multiplexing, and colorimetry
- High-quality image capture with deep cooling and efficient photon-to-signal conversion
- Available in two sizes, with upgradeable NIR imaging applications
- Small footprint, overhead LEDs, and easy-to-access filter wheel, with user-friendly VisionWorks software.
|Contact: email@example.com for a quote and more details.