Size: 100 rxns
Heat-labile UDG can rapidly degrade the pollutants containing U at room temperature.
When reverse transcription is performed at 55°C, heat-labile UDG will be inactivated rapidly without affecting the efficiency and sensitivity of RT-qPCR. Integrating the superior performance of Reverse Transcriptase and hot-start Taq DNA Polymerase, with the optimized buffer system, the detection sensitivity of One-step Probe RT-qPCR Kit can reach 0.1 pg total RNA or <10 copies of RNA template. The kit is available as a convenient Master Mix. 2 × One-step U+ Mix contains an optimized buffer system and dNTP/dUTP Mix, which is suitable for high-specificity detection systems with fluorescent labeled probes such as TaqMan®. This product is perfectly compatible with common quantitative PCR instruments, such as ABI, Roche, Bio-Rad, etc.
• Probe gene expression analysis
• Probe Low-copy gene detection
• Probe microarray validation
• Probe gene knockdown validation
• For One-step RT-qPCR operation
• This kit is suitable for fluorescence quantification by probe method
• This kit is compatible with many real-time systems
• Hot-start technology brings high specificity and reproducible amplification
• dUTP/UDG system, effectively prevent PCR product contamination
• Multiplex detection
• Supports high-performance PCR detection