2ml Tubes snap closed and stay closed. Flat top with writing surface for positive sample identification; big cap =larger surface area for labeling tubes; DNAse free and RNAse free.
- Made of high transparency PP material, adpated to micro centrifuges of all models, widely used in molecular biological, clinical chemical and biochemical research
- The cap can be opened and closed by one hand; easy to operate
- Resistant to chemical corrosion and freezing damage
- Free of plasticizer and fugistat, and heavy metal
- Stable under high centrifugal force, up to 15,000rpm can be sustained.
- Adapted to wide range of temperature from -80 to 121 C, no distortion is observed.
- Clear graduation on the wise wall for easy observation of liquid volume
- Frosted area on the cap the on the tube wall for convenient marking and labelling
- Available in sterilized by E.O.