15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes;
DNAse free and RNAse free;
- Made of high transparency PP material, adpated to micro centrifuges of all models, widely used in molecular biological, clinical chemical and biochemical research
- Resistant to chemical corrosion and freezing damage
- Free of plasticizer and fugistat, and heavy metal
- Stable under high centrifugal force (12000g).
- Adapted to wide range of temperature from -80 to 121 C, no distortion is observed.
- Clear graduation on the wise wall for easy observation of liquid volume
- Area on the cap and a white area the on the tube wall for convenient marking and labelling
- Available in sterilized by E.O.
Rack packages are also available-see CTB15-Rack-100 tubes.