VAHTS Stranded mRNA-seq Library Prep Kitfor Illumina® is designed for strand specific transcriptomelibrary preparation, ideal for high throughput sequencing.
This product is no longer in stock
• Precise measurement of strand Orientation
• Ideal Kit for complex plant template
• Identical protocol with Illumina TruSeq Stranded mRNA Sample Prep Kit
• Optimization for large fragments
• High consistency with Illumina reagent.
VAHTS Stranded mRNA-seq Library Prep Kitfor Illumina® is designed for strand specific transcriptome library preparation, ideal for high throughput sequencing. The stranded kit is different from other library construction methods because dUTP is already included in the 2 nd strand cDNA synthesis and is digested by uracil-DNA glycosylase(UDG) prior to PCR amplification. As a result, only information from the 1 st strand cDNA is preserved. Data analysis of highthroughput sequencing will provide strand specific (i.e. from sense or anti-sense DNA) information in addition to standard transcriptome information.