BL21(DE3) Chemically Competent Cell is specifically designed for chemical transformation of DNA. It permits a transformation efficiency of over 107 cfu/μg DNA (tested by pUC19 plasmid DNA).
F- ompT hsdS(rB-mB-)gal dcm(DE3)
This product is no longer in stock
• Transformation efficiency: >107 cfu/μg (pUC19 DNA).
• DE3 strains contains the λDE3 lysogen that carries the gene for T7 RNA polymerase.
• Suitable for T7 and T7lac such as pET, pEASY®.
• Suitable for high expression of non-toxic protein.
• Control plasmid I (Amp+) is used for detection of expression function of cell. The protein size is about 25 kDa.
at -70°C for six months. Do not store in liquid nitrogen
Papers citing this product:
|A genetically encoded biosensor for in vitro and in vivo detection of NADP+||Biosensors and Bioelectronics||6.409||Feng-Lan Zhao, et al.||2015 Oct||The original link|
|Utilization of biodiesel by-product as substrate for high-production of ??-farnesene via relatively balanced mevalonate pathway in Escherichia coli||Bioresource Technology||5.65||Shengping You et al Chemical Engineering Research||2017 Jun||The original link|
|General Bioluminescence Resonance Energy Transfer Homogeneous Immunoassay for Small Molecules Based on Quantum Dots||Anal. Chem.||5.636||Xuezhi Yu, et al.||2016 Mar||The original link|
|Functional Analysis of Esterase TCE2 Gene from Tetranychus cinnabarinus (Boisduval) involved in Acaricide Resistance||Sci Rep.||5.578||Li Shi, et al.||2016 Jan||The original link|
|The antitumor activity and preliminary modeling on the potential mechanism of action of human peroxiredoxin-5||Oncotarget||5.0941||Juanjuan Liu,et al.||2017Mar||The original link|