The product is 250 μl in volume.
The AccuRuler RGB Prestained Protein Ladder
-uses three different colors in labelling different protein bands
-contains 10 pre-stained proteins ranging in size or MW from 10 to 180 kDa.
The ladder contains two reference bands: 75 kDa (red) and 25 kDa (green).
This product is no longer in stock
The AccuRuler RGB Prestained Protein Ladder is suitable for identifying and sizing proteins in size on SDS-polyacrylamide gels during electrophoresis. It can also be used for determining Western transfer efficiency on various membranes including PVDF, nylon, or nitrocellulose and for determining the size proteins on Western blots.
• Highly resolution and stability
• Two reference bands – ~75 kDa (red) and ~25 kDa (green).
• Ready for use – it does not need to be denatured prior to use.
• we recommend 3 or 5 μl per loading for clear observation during gel electrophoresis on 15-well or 10-well mini-gel.
• 2 - 3 μl per well is recommended for Western blot transferring