Product Size: 250 μl
The AccuRuler RGB Plus Prestained Protein Ladder
-uses three colors to mark the protein standards
-uses protein standards with a wide MW range of 8 to 245 kDa
-two standards are used as benchmark to assign sizes to the ladders quickly: 75 kDa (red) and 25 kDa (green).
This product is no longer in stock
The AccuRuler RGB Plus Prestained Protein Ladder is suitable for sizing proteins in your sample in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis analyses, as well as during Western Blot analysis, for estimating Western transfer efficiency on membranes (PVDF, nylon, or nitrocellulose) and for size estimation of proteins.
In gel loading buffer, thus it is ready-to-use, no need to add anything.
Warning: no heat, dilution, or reducing agent; otherwise the characteristics of Ladders will be altered..
• High resolution and stablity
• Two anchoring bands – 75 kDa (red) and ~25 kDa (green).
• Ready for use – no need to denature or add anything.
• 3 or 5 μl per loading for sharp band visualization on 15-well or 10-well mini-gel
• 2 - 3 μl per well for Western Blot