This product (5 ml) is a 2X Taq Mix, plus a separately supplied Taq DNA Polymerase. The Mix, a premixed, ready-to-use solution, contains dNTPs, Mg2+ and Buffer at optimal concentrations. This provides flexibility of optimizing Taq DNA polymerase activity for each unique reaction/target and still the convenience that comes with master mixes. 5 x 1ml size
This product is no longer in stock
2X Taq Mix with Taq Optimizer is a premixed, ready-to-use product containing Taq DNA Polymerase, dNTPs, Mg2+ and Reaction Buffer at optimal concentrations for efficient amplification of DNA templates by PCR. To prepare the final PCR, only primers and template DNA are added to the Taq added master mix. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to the fewer pipetting steps required for PCR set up. The mix retains all features of Taq DNA Polymerase.
Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable recombinant DNA polymerase derived from thermophilic bacterium Thermus aquaticus. Its molecular weight is 94 kDa. Taq DNA Polymerase can amplify DNA target up to 5 kb(simple template). The elongation velocity is 0.9~1.2kb/min (70~75°C). It has 5' to 3' polymerase activity but lacks of 3' to 5' exonuclease activity that results in a 3'-dA overhangs PCR product
• High throughput PCR.
• Routine PCR with high reproducibility
• Generation of PCR products for TA cloning
• Real time quantitative PCR, Sybr Green I or Taqman probe reactions
• Convenient –Taq DNA Polymerase in a ready-to-use Mix.
• High yields of PCR products with minimal optimization.
• Fast -saves time due to reduced number of pipetting steps.
• Reproducible -lower contamination and pipetting error risk.
Composition of the Taq Mix
Taq DNA polymerase is supplied in 2X Taq buffer, dNTPs, 3 mM MgSO4 and bromophenol blue. Taq mix buffer is a proprietary formulation optimized for robust performance in PCR