Purair PCR Workstations
-Features and Benefits
Convenience and Construction Benefits
- Purair PCR dead-air cabinets/PCR workstations/PCR hoods are available in three model sizes with various options.
- Workstations/Cabinets are shipped fully assembled with standard power cords; no installation required.
- The integral UV lamp fixtures are pre-installed.
- All PCR workstation/ hood filters are pre-installed, easy to access and easy to change.
- PCR dead air workstations products are designed for desktop use, or may be installed on an optional base (extra charge) stand or mobile cart (not supplied).
- Purair PCR workstations (dead air hoods) are constructed of steel with a microbial powder finish coating.
- The optional stainless steel work surface includes lips on all four sides to contain spills.
A. Task Lighting: Fluorescent cabinet lamp located away from laminar flow area.
B. Ultraviolet Lighting: Built-in ultraviolet lamp with timer permits decontamination between PCR cycles. Includes a double-flap safety cover of 0.2" (5 mm) UV absorbing 254 nm beta radiation resistant polycarbonate; provides superior operator protection while allowing easy access to the work zone. Timer can be set over range of 0 to 60 minutes or set to HOLD.
C. Comfort: Ergonomically angled front improves reach and user comfort.
D. Decontamination Shelf: Mounted on the back wall is proximate to the UV lamp for maximum exposure.
F. Pass Through Ports: Convenient rear-wall pass through ports for safe routing of instrument cords, cables and leads.
G. Double-Hinged Self-Locking Front Sash: With overlap closed, the cabinet sash protects samples on the work surface from contamination with 100 fpm airflow. The sash completely closes unit off when not in use and is easy to open and latch.
Purair PCR-24, shown with optional mobile cart and optional stainless steel work surface.
I. Stand: Optional base stand converts to mobile cart with optional locking casters.
J. Work Surface: Large polypropylene work surface, white or black standard, with optional stainless steel work surface available.
K. Magnetic Door Latch: Safety interlock prevents accidental operator exposure when door is opened.
360 Degree Visibility: Clear back and side panels
allow ambient illumination into the chamber and provide users with an unobstructed view of its contents.
Standards Compliant: Performance specifications and construction meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI and relevant international standards to assure operator safety.
Construction: All models are available in either metal or polypropylene construction, specify metal or polypropylene when ordering. Available in 120V, 60Hz or 220V, 50Hz models.
Steel Support Frame: The chemical resistant epoxy coated steel frame adds mechanical strength. Optional all polypropylene construction is available if desired.
atured Purair PCR Laminar Flow Models
PURAIR-PCR CUSTOM DEAD AIR BOX
Dead air box provides an enclosed work area with chemical resistant work surface. construction: white powder-coated electro-galvanized steel with Polycarbonate double-flap front cover provides safety to the operator. Includes fluorescent lighting and cable pass through ports. All electrical components are UL-approved or recognized, All Units are 110-130VAC 60HZ or 230VAC 50HZ.
GPR chemical resistant spillage tray
UV light with dial timer and safety switch
Stainless Steel spillage tray
Any question on PCR workstations, please talk to us first.