This transilluminator can be used o bench to view gels placed on it, or in gel doc systems to view and document gels, with a compact size 21 cm(W) x 21cm (D) x 3 cm(H)mm.
LED light source within the transilluminator provides blue light.
with a sharp emission peak at 470 nm, well suited for the exciting most dyes used in nucleic acid and protein gel analysis
This product is no longer in stock
This product comes with a color choice for the base unit: GSLB-01 (Black), or GSLB-01w (White )
• Small size with only 3 cm high, THINNEST transilluminator available anywhere.
• With the LED design, you can cut bands off agarose gel on your bench, without the UV safety goggles or faceshields.
• Light weight, you can share this box with your colleagures in the lab
• LED design also means that your DNA sample is safe from UV damage, so are you face, hands and skins.
• High detection sensitivity supporting detection of DNA bands with as low as 0.5 ng
• High uniformity, <10% coefficient of variance (CV) across the main viewing area
• Dimensions (cm): 21D x 21W x 3H
• Viewing surface (cm): 12D x 7W
• Sensitivity: as low as 0.5 ng
• Uniformity: < 10 % CV (coefficient of variance)
• LED Wavelength (nm): 470
• Power: 24V - 1.25A
• Weight (kg): 2.3