Want to have a better, environmentally conscientious way to keep your reagents cool during your procedures?
MaestroGen eCooler is a portable cooler for all your experimental needs
It is cooled quickly for you to start your experiment when you are ready.
Chuck the ice bucket, use the digital eCooler.
This product is no longer in stock
-automatically cools to 4°C with a press of power button.
-<10 minutes from room temperature to 4°C,
- temperature with half a degree of 4°C
-you get uniform temperature across the entire block
-no need for wet ice, great to avoid smearing your tube labels, and your bench
-very quiet operation with only 19 dB-A
-Portable-take it anywhere in the lab:
-Cooler box can be detached from base, for added convenience, providing 4°C for > 25 minutes without base
-it helps to organize the sample during pipetting as all tubes are aligned perfectly
Use it for microcentrifuge tubes, PCR tubes, and 96-well PCR plates (unskirted & semi-skirted)
-you can also save your energy bill and help with the environment:
Saving in energy >80% when it is compared to that required to make ice by ice machines. Each eCooler unit is estimated to reduce net CO2 emission by 2.67MT annually.
• Cooling Device: two Peltier chips
• Power Supply: 12VDC adaptor
• Aluminum Rack: 1.5 mL 12 holes / 0.2 mL 48 holes for microcentrifuge tubes
• Steady State Temperature: -0.5 ~ 0.5 °C
• Temperature Accuracy: within ± 1°C
• Cooling Speed: 10 min from R.T. ( ≤ 25℃) to below 4°C
• Temperature Maintenance without cooling module: < 4°C ; > 25 min
• Noise: 19 dB-A
• Temperature Display: LCD
• Dimension (DxWxH cm): 22 x 17 x 19
• Weight (Kg): 2.2 Kg.